Sunday, September 15, 2013

the 19th grade

This year is no joke.  Mission statements.  Teaching and design philosophies.  Portfolio and website.  Conferences.  Thesis.  Tailoring.  Masks.  Anatomy for the Artist (fancy phrase for figure drawing).  Job hunting.  Being a human.  I don't know if I'm ready for it all, but I am feeling hopeful.


Meanwhile, Ben is doing really exciting stuff, including writing a new play!  Have I mentioned how cool he is?  I really like him :)

Cool things from around the web:

Check out my friend, Denise's blog about her "love/hate relationship with art."  She somehow finds time between her toddler and newborn to get some amazing work done.  I am so proud of her!

Also, check out this great series on motherhood around the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "first day of school" picture! Also, thanks for pointing us to those blogs, those were really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...